Come stay with us and experience the unique peace and tranquility found only in country living. You can enjoy a continental breakfast on the deck while being serenaded by some of the many different bird species found near the Kentucky River or catch a glimpse of the deer and wild turkeys that frequent the vineyard during the early morning hours. The rest of your day can be spent in a variety of ways – all tailored to complement your interests and desires. We’ll design a vacation package just for you. We’re within a 45-minute driving distance of:
- Tastings – 8 wineries and a few distilleries
- History – Camp Nelson, Ludwig House, Henry Clay’s home and Mary Todd Lincoln’s House. We are also the site of the first commercial winery and vineyard in the United States
- Horses – Many riding facilities and the Kentucky Horse Park
- Shopping, movies, sports – we’re within 30 minutes of the Fayette Mall and the Lexington area and 45 minutes of the University of Kentucky and Rupp Arena
to check availability
- Bedroom 1 has a queen size bed, a refrigerator and coffee maker; and also has Full Bath 1 just to the left of the room – $50 each per night plus a $15 cleaning fee.
- Bedroom 3 has a full size bed and Bedroom 2 and 4 have queen size beds. They share Full Bath 3. These rooms are part of the west apartment and include a galley kitchen and living room with sleeper sofa. The price for the west apartment with Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 is $145 per night plus a $50 cleaning fee.
- Two-room suite has private bath and sitting room with a small refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker – $65 per night plus a $25 cleaning fee.
- Continental breakfast included in room rates.
- Satellite television available in most bedrooms and conference room. No telephones in bedrooms. WiFi Internet access available.
- This is a non-smoking facility. Smoking outside only.
- Rooms available from April 1st through December 31st on first come basis.
- Credit card to hold reservation. Forty-eight hour notice for cancellation required.
5800 Sugar Creek Pike • Nicholasville, Kentucky 40356 • (859) 885-9359
Winery Hours: 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm Friday-Sunday • firstname.lastname@example.org
©2016 First Vineyard & Sugar Creek Resort